Welcome to HK Account Q&A. (DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this website is for self-reference only. We are not responsible for any decisions made, financial or otherwise, based on information or links provided by us. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Readers are reminded that you use such information and materials entirely at your own risk. Web editor gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances will this web's editor be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from readers' reliance on the information and materials on this website.)
0 votes

If the company issues high amount of shares, the shareholders may not need to deposit this money into the company's bank accounts.

However, if this amount is not deposited by the shareholder, it would be money owed from the shareholder to the company on the financial statements.

Consequently the auditor may need to issue qualified opinion on the recoverability of the amounts due from the shareholder.

asked by (8.2k points)

1 Answer

0 votes

For reduction of share capital, better suggest the client to find a solicitor.

answered by (8.2k points)