Welcome to HK Account Q&A. (DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this website is for self-reference only. We are not responsible for any decisions made, financial or otherwise, based on information or links provided by us. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Readers are reminded that you use such information and materials entirely at your own risk. Web editor gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances will this web's editor be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from readers' reliance on the information and materials on this website.)
0 votes

[for shares' declaration of trust, need instrument of transfer and brought and sold notes, together with the declaration of trust, for stamp duty purpose.

For subsequent change of nominee, do not state the amount of consideration, just insert no change in ultimate beneficial owner, HK$5 only for stamping for the change in nominee]

Sample 1

asked by (10.2k points)

4 Answers

0 votes

Sample 2 - trustee and beneficiary both signed

answered by (10.2k points)
0 votes

Sample 3 - vehicle's trust

answered by (10.2k points)
0 votes


I, [Superman], Hong Kong I.D. No. [G654321(P)], of [Superman address], declare that the motor vehicle with the following details now standing in my name does not belong to me but to [HJK Superman Limited] of [Company Address] (hereinafter referred to as “the Beneficial Owner”) and that I hold the said motor vehicle as nominee for the Beneficial Owner.

Details of the motor vehicle:

Description: [motor type]

Registration Mark: [Vehicle No.]

Chassis No.: [In your car]

Engine No.: [See your car]

Dated this DD MMMM YYYY




Signed : 

Name : [Supergril]

Hong Kong I.D. No. : [G654322(P)]

answered by (10.2k points)
0 votes

How to present shares under trust on financial statements

Normally no need to take initiative to disclose it.

Quite often, the beneficiary of the shares may have current accounts with the company. The current accounts can be named: Amounts due from/to the beneficiary of the share(s) of the company, which reflecting the true and correct view.

answered by (10.2k points)